BTC Rate: $63486.98

Sergeant

2011 Aussie Millions: Full Tilt Poker Academy

PokerOwned Master
    The aussie millions in the tournament more good

way be the best for me

goo dluck tyo all

Elite PokerOwned Member
    damn thats pretty cool how they hold that conference to give the people tips...never expected that, i just figured that if u won ur way into the tournies then that was that, hold ur own...very cool that they do this

Sergeant Major
    that is cool, i guess il will just have to experience this first hand when i win the Aussie millions

Sergeant Major
    i wonder if they do this for all events or just this one, i bet they have similiar for wsop and other live events

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yea they probably do have it for every major event that you can satellite ur way into...its definitely makes it more appealing and adds some fan loyalty to the site that they play on, and then the site can use that as a way to get people to wear their patches and watnot when they're at the tables...genius marketing, and pretty cool idea as well

its not so cool now when they stole all your money and make you their bitch in a big ponzi scheme.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    happend to me they still owe me money those crooks at least pokerstars gave me my money

PokerOwned Veteran
    genius marketing, and pretty cool idea as well