Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Zero to Hero - Story Of The Turk

i am posting my results each week on this thread, and what i feel i must improve on..

in the past i said i was bored, a little rusty, and unmotivated so i feel this should get me going a little more again.

i notice my late game needs a little improvement.

i'll appreciate nobody spams, or trolls my post.. i know people have been jealous of my success on here in the past but im willing to be the bigger person, just like im the better player to put this all behind us.

see you all at the tables, lets have some fun..

also later on this year ill be playing in some live events this is mainly to build a lil bankroll, and fine tune my skills.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    just came in 6th in the poker owned freeroll .. what a bunch of clueless donks, lost to a short stack called my A9 to their 53

anyhow spent 2 1/2 hrs to make $2 and change.. ill pot my results mon-sun on the games i play next week on sunday night

Elite PokerOwned Member
    positive note i feel better again, and feel my composure has gotten better at the table.. so im overall happy with my playing but not thrilled cause my game can be better but ill work on that later on

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hey Tiurk, best of luck hopefully this will motivate you to play your best poeker!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i tried hu super turbos and lost a lil over a dollar.. i been placing in bad spots in the carbon games..

so i played some client and cashed for around 7k+ pts today , which is enough to give me a $25 bankroll boast on carbon.

ill be playing bcp, and juicystakes for now on in order to resell pts to build them back up again.

overall

+$25 Carbon - Have till sunday for final update

Elite PokerOwned Member
    +$1 Bovada could of done better.. made a forced push where i felt the player had a pocket pair.

Ill be in the Juicy & Carbon tonight to try and build up the roll a lil more

Experienced Member
    I am a newbie. The following is an obv newbie question. Is money won in your profile money "earned" through this site or money earned playing poker?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good luck and best wishes for your tasks at hand!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by sanlmar View Post
    I am a newbie. The following is an obv newbie question. Is money won in your profile money "earned" through this site or money earned playing poker?
    It's through all freerolls throughout the site, nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    i tried hu super turbos and lost a lil over a dollar.. i been placing in bad spots in the carbon games..

so i played some client and cashed for around 7k+ pts today , which is enough to give me a $25 bankroll boast on carbon.

ill be playing bcp, and juicystakes for now on in order to resell pts to build them back up again.

overall

+$25 Carbon - Have till sunday for final update
    gll

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast