Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    I assume I can make a thread where I state I'm not only a better person than people, but clearly better at everything I do as well, and expect absolutely no one to state a difference of opinion(lol is that what they call trolling?). If I start a thread like that I can only assume someone might have their OWN opinion and react to it. Regardless, funny thing of it is, I may have played with whoever she is or thinks she is a couple times tops(cant see where the EGO comes from, but whatever), so I can't and won't compare myself to her in poker, it was more of a defense to people she clearly thinks she's BETTER than(and I don't know who they are either).
    Yes, you may do so.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Guess lilturkgirl either went on vacation or decided not to share the fantastic results with PO any longer...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    iv'e actually had a new shipment of electronics, and books i have been working on.. close to 2.3k books + cameras i have to organize reship and sell on amazon.. combine that with my regular job, friends, and studies iv'e had no time to play..

ill be back after i sort all of this out looking at around a 1k profit off these products for a weeks work thats much more important to me than a pokerowned freeroll

PokerOwned Pro
    its always good to recognize your weakness and strengths.. i have to remind myself to take down notes constantly

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123