Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

PokerOwned Veteran

You are tilting me again. Please stop it.

There are few hands that I believe I can slow-play but once in awhile I take a chance like if I flop the nuts or 2nd nuts flush or maybe I turn the best boat and the only thing that can beat me is quads or other similar stuff like that. But why is it, if I'm involved in a pot against you, and I slow play because I've flopped a monster, and you take the bait and come out betting, and I just call hoping you'll bet again on the river, you not only bet on the river, but the river card gave you the one and only 1 possible card that could beat me? Why? You end up having a much MUCH worse hand than I put you on, yet you do have one or two outs to get where you need to get to beat me and you ALWAYS get it. Why why why why does it 100% of the time work out that way?

I guess some people always have your number. That sux bro.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    call str8s, low flushes, trips, never fold them... lose the cash for the worst of it
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    There are few hands that I believe I can slow-play but once in awhile I take a chance like if I flop the nuts or 2nd nuts flush or maybe I turn the best boat and the only thing that can beat me is quads or other similar stuff like that. But why is it, if I'm involved in a pot against you, and I slow play because I've flopped a monster, and you take the bait and come out betting, and I just call hoping you'll bet again on the river, you not only bet on the river, but the river card gave you the one and only 1 possible card that could beat me? Why? You end up having a much MUCH worse hand than I put you on, yet you do have one or two outs to get where you need to get to beat me and you ALWAYS get it. Why why why why does it 100% of the time work out that way?
    yeah it sux but as long as your getting it in way ahead thats about all you can do.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden