Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63375.93

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I've gone from like $800 from freerolls on Carbon back down to almost nothing over a couple months.
    I've lost all my PO points slowly.

Nothing I'm doing is working. I can't remember the last time I've won a flip. Trip kings against pocket 9's ran into runner runner 99 turn and river for quad nines today, AQ on a AQ3 board got the money in and my opponent's J/3 off wastes no time hitting a 3 on the turn yesterday. I'm not a believer in online poker being rigged, but I am getting unlucky and I don't know how to cope with it.

And likely, all this is probably making me play worse. Advice?
    You know how many posts i have seen saying the same thing about merge? lol its fkn ridiculous

getting it all in pre flop unnecessarily will cause lots of variance
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That sucks. Take a break from poker and get back to it once you actually feel like playing (win or lose). You need to have fun playing and until you don't feel that "fun", its not a good idea to play. Also, you prolly need to learn more about what you are doing wrong and right. If you are thinking that you will get unlucky, you're prolly not playing at your best.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    True - or keep kunts with 34s from calling you. depends on the spot at the table - UTG I may be all in. Late with 1 caller - 3bet. I like 1 caller with AA, KK just to make some cash - but 3 or 4 way gets hairy - specially after the flop.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I've gone from like $800 from freerolls on Carbon back down to almost nothing over a couple months.
    I've lost all my PO points slowly.

Nothing I'm doing is working. I can't remember the last time I've won a flip. Trip kings against pocket 9's ran into runner runner 99 turn and river for quad nines today, AQ on a AQ3 board got the money in and my opponent's J/3 off wastes no time hitting a 3 on the turn yesterday. I'm not a believer in online poker being rigged, but I am getting unlucky and I don't know how to cope with it.

And likely, all this is probably making me play worse. Advice?
    I feel ya Jason, it has really been bad lately, the freerolls should be called all in or fold
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Seasoned Veteran
    Take a break on some days and learn strategies.

wow thats a lot of money lol. i havnet gotten that high but just stay away from poker until you feel good and arent tilting.

PokerOwned Veteran
    That's because there is no variance in online poker.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post

Absolutely true! Like today I was in the $250k poker maximus free roll in 22nd place out of 40 left - the bubble is 26th place/ top 25 get a coupon into $250k satty I think.

Anyway - I get AJs and shove on last 4 players...guy next to me calls my all in with 88. Flop is JQJ!!! 8 on river I lose. If I min raise all in on flop or turn he probably doesn't call...

Quote Originally Posted by Infector101 View Post
    Take a break. Stop playing for a short while and come back with a fresh mind. When you're in a rut it's sometimes nice to just walk away and return to it later.
    that might help his mindset but it wont end any bad luck run ur on. till merge says its over its not over no matter how much time u take off
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast