Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Worst fucking run ive ever had in a tournament...

i just lost 3 back to back hands to bust out of tourney here's how they went...

hand #1...

AA all in preflop vs KQ flop is 2 10 A trip aces NICE!!! 96% favored... turn J river 10... boom well fuck....

instead of up to like 5k chips i'm not down to around 2k

hand #2 right after mind you...A10 vs A9 all in preflop (hes short stacked) 80% favored on flop...turn...9...welll fuckkkkk...

down to around 1.3k chips now....

hand #3 righ after the last... 77 vs j7 all in preflop.... over 80% favored on turn... river you guessed it... J....FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK major tilt major fucking tilt....FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

(good thing i play within my backroll though and its roughly 1% of my roll but stillll gay as fuhhh should be in like 1st place instead of busted out...)
    Last edited by thegman1308; 04-26-2014 at 06:14 PM.

sounds like the way it works for me nearly every tourney...lol.
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

PokerOwned Master
    You would have won the first hand if u had AA with aces full.
    Stake-back owed:

Rivdee: $33
    BHerd: $11
    DK12: $22.00

PokerOwned Master
    Well going 3 times in a row all-in PF ? What a BINGO! nice play so far.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by squid300 View Post
    You would have won the first hand if u had AA with aces full.
    yeah didnt mean to put that 10 on flop :P lol he hit runner runer.

Sounds like Poker! lol !!
    GodzAmongKingz

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAdo View Post
    Well going 3 times in a row all-in PF ? What a BINGO! nice play so far.
    Maybe bingo, maybe not...he doesn't mention what the blinds were, so all in preflop might have been the best move on all 3 hands...further, he doesn't say that he shoved all in preflop or called someone else's shove...it may have been raise, reraise, 4-bet or something like that.

Experienced Member
    you can't be results oriented. you made the right calls, it happens. variance is a b****

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    Maybe bingo, maybe not...he doesn't mention what the blinds were, so all in preflop might have been the best move on all 3 hands...further, he doesn't say that he shoved all in preflop or called someone else's shove...it may have been raise, reraise, 4-bet or something like that.
    Are you fucking kidding me ? raise, reraise, 4-bet, 5-bet ??? That is no skills for those kind of guys. Only crying posts and being upset on poker. But what it is a poker play when you go all-in PF ? The mathematically worst case is approximately 20:80 (lower pair into bigger one) ... so is this a poker ? NO, this is pure BINGO, so wish a good luck in keeping such strategy! Well done

PokerOwned Master
    Okay consider this as worst case PF:
    you: 2hKd
    opponent: AhAd

you have less than 10% chance to win with such a hand. It is clear that opponent will not always hold pocket pair against you! But why going mad all-in PF ? That is not clear for me (no matter how good my hand looks like). Okay, you should argue that on the flop/turn you was still a favorite, that is maybe true. But board consist of 5 distinct cards and you should be a winner if you made a best hand OR if you force your opponents folded! Keep this in mind if you would like to become a better player.

I see you turn 0$ into 200$, okay I never do it that way! But that don't mean you will do it whenever you would like. Luck is a suitable portion of what you need to be successful and profitable player. Keep a good luck at the tables, but you will need even more most of the time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast