Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Current B2B Champ!

Worst beats youve put on someone else?

everybody always talks about the bad beats that they have taken and seems to forget about some of the bad beats they have put on others. This thread is to let those secret hands that you have won and were stoked about yet u were too embarassed and ashamed to talk about them!

I have had so many hands: ive hit quads after flopping set over set a time or two, never hit running quads to beat a flopped set tho, that would be sick.

one that always comes to mind as one of the worst beats ive put was actually against two people.
    i took AQ off and beat QQ and AA after getting it all in preflop when 4 diamonds hit the board (and supposedly a guy said he folded KQ diamonds also making it a worse beat)

what about some of your memorable bad beats ?

Survey Master
    this thread should bring about some sad hands

PokerOwned Veteran
    took out KK with 52 off "because i had to go"....lol

alot I dont even remember...happens to everyone.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Heads up, $50. Accidentally call all-in on the first hand with QJ spades, against AA. As 10s and 2d on the flop, 3d on the turn and Ks on the river. I almost shat a brick at that, and the torrents of chat abuse was lovely.

PokerOwned Veteran
    HU for only 6$ but i had 96o and flop came 938 guy shoves and i snap call like a fish.... he shows QQ... turn comes 5, river 7 lol i was stoked bcuz the 6$ was 3/4 of my BR lmao

it was in ACR weekly near final table I had QQ and pushed. 2 callers AA and KK, I hit a q on the flop and ended up taking 2nd for $90. Im sure thas not the worse it just sticks out.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Went all in as a bluff with 10 J suited, guy calls with pocket Aces. I ended up flopping flush, but he hold the ace of the same suit, he turns a flush but same suit comes out on the river and i hit a straight flush. He was pissed. I was happy.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah ipoopchips that would have been the ultimate rollercoaster of a hand lol!! sick hand!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I wouldn't know or remember to be honest I think anyone who wants to brag about bad beats is not a good player to begin with. I understand sometimes you are gonna put a bad beat on someone, its part of poker but its nothing to brag about. Unless that is your a weak player.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast