Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Now that you have more of a "real" roll, BR management is more important than ever. GL, I hope you make it to the big leagues.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankWhite View Post
    Now that you have more of a "real" roll, BR management is more important than ever. GL, I hope you make it to the big leagues.
    yup for sure, ending the night at $180

I remember the Chris Ferguson $1-$10000 challenge. Thats what got me playing the freerolls. Don't get sucked in to playing your whole stack at the tables. Frank White was right, Bankroll management is the key to your success now. If your losing, don't be stubborn; head to the smaller tables and rebuild your stack.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime671 View Post
    I remember the Chris Ferguson $1-$10000 challenge. Thats what got me playing the freerolls. Don't get sucked in to playing your whole stack at the tables. Frank White was right, Bankroll management is the key to your success now. If your losing, don't be stubborn; head to the smaller tables and rebuild your stack.
    dont worry im playing .02/.05 NLHE until around $250 when ill take a shot at .05/.1

thats great keep up the good work

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

Great job! Im sure it feels good!Keep it up.
    GodzAmongKingz

playin a lot of blackjack arent u? to help build the BR? atleast seems like it. i used to do that too w poker but i started going on bad BJ runs EVERYTIME id play. dont trust online BJ. lol but GJ man! ur stoked

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime671 View Post
    this is VERY true, and u need discipline to do so but force urself if u want to be a winning player in the long run. A LOT of ppl will lose a lil and go down in their BR, and all of a sudden their playin huge stakes to try to get their $ back, but i wouldnt recommend that. all about BRM. 1$-10000$? he didnt do it did he? fck chris f.! dont like him anymore. him, his play, anything! lol

Quote Originally Posted by thegman1308 View Post
    dont worry im playing .02/.05 NLHE until around $250 when ill take a shot at .05/.1
    u shouldnt skip .25/.50. i wouldnt if i were u. thats a nice stake. then win a lil more and go to .5/1. u have 20 buyins to .5/1? i would go by tht! whats wrong w .25/.50? or u just feel like gamblin a lil more after? just curious and GL

Quote Originally Posted by thegman1308 View Post
    im in the same boat but on my 5th day of the challenge, so lower BR's still workin on em but im tryin to run up 2 sites to 50$ each atleast in 2 wks. up to 24$ on juicy stakes and 10.85$ on ACR. i like ACR more then BCP even tho there the same practically. same network and all, just feel better on ACR.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast