Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    congrats, don't think I woulda folded the aces though

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    congrats, don't think I woulda folded the aces though
    Theres surely not many times it correct to fold them, but with a top 3 stack out of 80 players, and 50 seats up for grabs there was no reason to win a pot. I was really only still at my seat so people would occasionally walk me in the BB because they were too oblivious to realize I hadn't played a pot in an hour. lol.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Def look for the best value. Some of the huge guaranteeds end up getting a lot more players and makes it a little less valuable when theres one with a lot of overlay. But GL in whichever!

Well My AA ran into AQ, and the flop came QKQ. Back to the drawing board.

It sucked bad when my AA was busted by AQ for sure. But now I won another $215 ticket in the $10k coupon freeroll on Carbon and get another shot, feel good about this time.

I wish you the best of luck.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Great job I only made an 11 dollar tic but hey good luck in the tourney you enter...

Good job mann, hope you can make a nice bankroll into it.

Im super ready for the $150k today. PM#15 had 714 entrants, so far the Sunday "big ticket" has much less players at this time then that one did at the same point. Being that the prize pool is unlikely to exceed the guarantee, the smaller the field the better. The 4 hours of late entry are kinda interesting to contend with, as some more bank-rolled players play like its a rebuy and put those not used to playing those stakes to decisions for their whole stacks. Pretty much what I ran into last time; saw that the table was calling massive raises preflop and then the overcaller would typically shove on the flop. I waited for a good opportunity and when my AA got reraised by AQ I snapped the trap shut. 2 Qs on flop (UGH). This time I expect to get the kinder side of the variance coin. I can take this one down with good preflop play, and 4 coinflips won. Time for a voodoo ceremony, ...voodoo donuts!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow that's some really good poker card playing control. i would have just went all in for the call.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast