Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

I'm Cured of Open Freerolls Forever

3500 people on Carbon...I make the final table...and 9th place pays out less than 9th place in any PokerOwned freeroll.

Never wasting my time again.

PokerOwned God
    Pokerowned freerolls give more bang for your bucks. Less players, so a better chance to constantly cash.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yah po is nice but i tend to get 2 outted and 3 outted to bs all the time so i tend to now play them to often shits gets old quick crucial flips at near bubble time good luck though

I also think it's cool to play against the same people and learn tendencies. I think on the whole this site is great for building a roll if you have good BR Management skills

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I also think it's cool to play against the same people and learn tendencies. I think on the whole this site is great for building a roll if you have good BR Management skills
    I totally agree, you play with the same people and it becomes like a family weekly game. You learn everyone's habits.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lordgort View Post
    3500 people on Carbon...I make the final table...and 9th place pays out less than 9th place in any PokerOwned freeroll.

In the meantime, you had fun..right?!?! If I enter a freeroll with 3500+ entered, I am certainly not thinking I will come out a wealthy woman.

PO tournaments are a good way to start a bankroll and play with good players. The freerolls are not designed to make you rich just help to get you started.

PokerOwned Pro
    I like to play the HORSE tourney, and I usually register for the others, but I don't try in them...It is too little money for the time spent playing.

Seasoned Veteran
    most not worth the time

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lordgort View Post

u still can play they if u are playing in more tables and be very loose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast