Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Winning $1000 from $0

Back in 2010 I got into a freeroll on Oddsmaker and won it for $150. From there I got into a 11 person sng for $11 that awarded a ticket to the $50k weekly tourney. I won the sng and got the ticket. First time ever playing in it and I was card dead most of the game and the top 90 paid out. Also this isnt like the format now, at this time it was a rebuy add on tourney but I did not have the bankroll to rebuy or add on. I made the money but from about 90th to 20th I was near the bubble but I kept grinding and stealing pots hoping for a hand. Finally around 20th I managed to get a couple of hands and I made the final table. There I once again went card dead and I finally got AK only to run into 88 and not be able to hit. But 8th place was good for $1000 and to this day is still my biggest cash.

k cash Jan 2010.jpg

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    wow nice bro what site is this?

nice cash, I have not hit any big cashes, mainly due to time constraints. There were a few Maximus tourney's I wanted get into but I could not play them that early.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg View Post
    wow nice bro what site is this?
    This is Oddsmaker another merge site I wouldnt recommend them as they screwed me out of this money back in 2010 and with restrictions now tighter i wouldnt play for them.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    nice cash, I have not hit any big cashes, mainly due to time constraints. There were a few Maximus tourney's I wanted get into but I could not play them that early.
    Also took 8th in a Full Tilt tourney back in late 2009 for $637. Now since black friday and even before then its so hard to deposit so I don't get to play the bigger money games.

PokerOwned God
    Awesome story. I'm sure all of us poker players have a story where it was a bunch of big wins in a row.

Experienced Member
    Wow nice success ! Hope we all have that kind of luck in future big tournaments !

PokerOwned Master
    nice winns and quiet impressive to have to run

I would be able to make a big cash like that... Due to "regular life", i dont have time for big tournys often.. Im a Sit N Goer most of the time...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsconny View Post
    I would be able to make a big cash like that... Due to "regular life", i dont have time for big tournys often.. Im a Sit N Goer most of the time...
    I am glad your confident but I think most poker players will tell you it takes a lot of tournaments to be able to make big cashes and sng's dont cut it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast