Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66165.21

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    you have to have skills to put yourself in a spot to get lucky
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    have to have fish in the game keep the m coming bakc

wow..that was crazy......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    You got what you were looking for. All in pre-flop with kings against 2 players with undercards.

I find that I get most hurt when I try to lure players into a pot (call or min raise). Usually someone who has crap stays in and winds up getting lucky. Thats why I rarely min rasie with a big hand.

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    it goes both way man, i bet your not complaining if you were the other person around.
    I'd never put my money in with J8 when there was a raise and re raise all in in front of me.

Quote Originally Posted by mawoyto View Post
    You got what you were looking for. All in pre-flop with kings against 2 players with undercards.

I find that I get most hurt when I try to lure players into a pot (call or min raise). Usually someone who has crap stays in and winds up getting lucky. Thats why I rarely min rasie with a big hand.
    I was just trying to get the guy to push like he did, and then just have me and him heads up, no idea why the other guy flat calls there.

PokerOwned Pro
    why are stupid people lucky ? maybe theyre too stupid to know what luck is and isnt

PokerOwned Veteran
    yep, you experienced the mechanics of the dinker that makes up the fabric of poker.

Looks like stupidity pays off for some and not so much for others. But still in the end A player who is playing his cards right in the right positions will eventually take all those chips back that his stupidity stole from you. And he will remain to be stupid once again,

Quote Originally Posted by Pray4Spades View Post
    I'd never put my money in with J8 when there was a raise and re raise all in in front of me.

I was just trying to get the guy to push like he did, and then just have me and him heads up, no idea why the other guy flat calls there.
    Thats why I shove 8 to 10 time the blind when I have pocket AA or KK or QQ

PokerOwned Pro
    What??? It doesn't look at all to me like you got lucky. However, getting down to $3 and dropping it all into one game is fairly stupid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast