Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned God
    LOL. Awesome metaphor. As far as isolating is concerned, you just usually have to reraise a lot more than in a normal tournament. But if they still call, that just means they don't care.

PokerOwned Master
    You can't play the fish/donks by theory. You need to know who's the donks and what type of donks they are and experience. Experience makes everything better. With that said, I don't label my opponents as donks. You guys need to drop the attitude. A little respect gets you far.

Quote Originally Posted by panther View Post
    You can't play the fish/donks by theory. You need to know who's the donks and what type of donks they are and experience. Experience makes everything better. With that said, I don't label my opponents as donks. You guys need to drop the attitude. A little respect gets you far.
    He didnt label them as donks he calls them DA's and in our PO games there are just sooo many DA's its very hard to get thru them all anymore! and like someone already said they arent tryin to learn, there just freeroll donkey bingo players who will call(or push any 2) anything with any 2 LMFAO IMO what used to be fun has long since gone! dam this site for growing lol just kiddin but i have no clue why you wouldnt label your opponents as donks or players.. there is a difference!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    There is a reason their play is warranted. and maybe even the right play. IF your time is valuable and you cant wait for Premiums you simply get into the biggest pot you can (multiple players) and simply hope you win. If you win then your odds of cashing go up a great deal. IF not - you have the rest of your afternoon free to play other cash games.

i think we should make thread calling out DAs, lets name them!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

not every player plays a "conventional" game ... it's part of the challenge, the mystery and thrill ride of poker...otherwise, might as well just play limit stakes, lay down our cards and see who hits a bingo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12