Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61166.81

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why is it impossible on full flush...

I play these nearly everyday....I play solid...tight...loose..crazy....perfect....and I cannot for the life of me make the money in a field of players 1/5th to 1/2 the size of most freerolls that I consistently am ITM...not here...tonite...after 8 years of online play and 20 years of live poker I seen something I have never seen....JJ(my hand under the gun)QQ, KK and AA(this poor guy just lost consecutively with QQ vs 77 and JJ vs kk)with 42 left and my survival of an earlier crushing bad beat (two pair runner runner against my AQ which i flopped an ace...KJ wins...K turn...J river) still looming in my head I shoved all in preflop....of course I have 3 callers...QQ takes it all with quads....leaves me about 800 chips which a few hands later I get it in with suited king...flop king and opponent and 8...8 on the turn...I am out 38th...closest but wow does that software seem to make it happen...wow wow wow...its got me stumped...I have been playing them for at least 3 months...never made the money but maybe once....so the buy busts with aa jj qq and then they are all dealt at once and the guy makes quads to beat the the player with AA who cannot win once with 3 if the top 4 hands in the game back to back to back from Hero to zero like that...WTF full flush...???
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

PokerOwned Veteran
    Lets hope its just a run bad.Other wise it's one less place for US players to play.

PokerOwned Master
    i seriously doubt that you play perfect.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by squid300 View Post
    Pretty sure that part wasn't meant literally,his issue seems to be with what appears to be jazzed up action flops and seems to be wondering if any one else is having this happen.Otherwise he would have said it was rigged.

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squid300 View Post
    What is perfect poker anyway? The same as painting a perfect abstract oil painting.

i hate full flush poker.. its horrible software and the slowest traffic EVER! not to mention w the lamest mtt's around! by lamest, i mean SMALLEST, hardly worth a shit! and if so, the buyin will be giant compared to the gtd bs tourney! forget equity poker!

PokerOwned Pro
    you have to play the site and the players good luck my friend

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilZelkin View Post
    What is perfect poker anyway? The same as painting a perfect abstract oil painting.
    This is aboulute truth. The only way would could play perfect is if you saw everyone else's cards. Unless you have this ability play "perfect" is impossible. You can play well, and the odds can destroy you. Othere than that, there is no perfect play.

PokerOwned Veteran
    If you are talking about the freerolls, yes they are re donkuless...you have to play loose and play the opponent and you can do well, especially in the last 2 freerolls the 50 and 150, GL

PokerOwned Veteran
    YEs i agree its the software. Full Flush never really fails to upset me. The traffic is small and the tournaments are disappointments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast