Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66723.57

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SyKoChiller View Post
    What software did you use to generate the graph?
    I need access to free poker tracker software that works across multiple poker clients with minimal effort, if anyone knows where to find such a program please post a reply with links.
    BTW PokerTracker claimed to be free (Although it was only a free trial) and didn't work across all the poker platforms I use.
    Carbon, Bovada, Black Chip Poker, Bet Online and Americas Card Room are the main poker clients I use daily. Any suggestions?
    Finding a Bovada tracker is like impossible.

I'd recommend Poker Copilot but I don't think it works with a couple of those and is also a trial. It's fairly cheap to buy tho too.

PokerOwned Veteran
    What is that suposse to mean? I am sorry but I dont understand the graph

Elite PokerOwned Member
    why im not a winning player i run a bankroll to 250 plays some 50s and 100s and lose hah weeeeee go spurs goop

Quote Originally Posted by Skidis View Post
    What is that suposse to mean? I am sorry but I dont understand the graph
    The graph shows two lines: one line representing how much on average a person should win in all in pots and another with how much they've actually won. As the amount they should have lost gets worse and worse, the graph of profit goes up, meaning they are continually getting lucky.

Really the graph is a joke because Poker Copilot doesn't accurately track all in equities on Merge because it treats remaining chips (if you have an opponent covered) as a side pot that was also lost and also shows that if you if have more chips than your opponent, you are risking those chips too and so it displays your risk to compared to reward to award to be much higher. This is a known issue I'm sure they'll eventually fix, but I just use PokerTracker for all in equity.

Experienced Member
    Well its nice to be lucky so good luck :P

PokerOwned Master
    That graph is insane, lol!

PokerOwned God
    crazy swings in this game - even that winnng graph you see there playing low buy ins but theres still $500 swings in spots... I crush the $500 GTD's usually on here but get donked...Lastnight I was in a 3 way $30k pot to move deep intoi the cash and had pocket aces...flop had an ace - I have the nuts. I make another huge raise and get 1 guy all in and the other big stack donks another 20% of his stack to me. I chove all in on Turn he calls most of his chips off - He has Aq?? lolool River is a Jack...and it gives him a gut shot str8 draw over my set of aces. That is just some fkd up shet and it happens a lot because everyone's fkn caller...but then again Ill place in 3 of these in a row as well - so that's fun -0 just hate the bad beats.

PokerOwned God
    Ok I may have misread this graph and what its used for...Tracking luck factors?? weird....

PokerOwned Demi-God
    what i dont c the graph everyones talking about. lol where is it at?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that's cute, they give those out in cracker jacks now?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast