Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62550.92

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is why I hate the big blind!!!

Not much I could do about that. Any thoughts. Do you think I should of got away some how?
    Attached Images Attached Images

You might have been able to get away with it, but not very easily and it probably would have been the wrong move. That was just some really shitty luck.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    You might have been able to get away with it, but not very easily and it probably would have been the wrong move. That was just some really shitty luck.
    I know, it happens. I didn't think he had the AJ. I figured he was on a weak ace too, and it was going to be a chop. What sucks is if he raises preflop i would never be in that position. But, no I had to be in the big blind and flop a set of Aces, then turn the full-house. Oh, well that's poker

Quote Originally Posted by italian314 View Post
    I know, it happens. I didn't think he had the AJ. I figured he was on a weak ace too, and it was going to be a chop. What sucks is if he raises preflop i would never be in that position. But, no I had to be in the big blind and flop a set of Aces, then turn the full-house. Oh, well that's poker
    Since you didn't post the hand history, I don't know exactly how it went down, but if he didn't raise pre flop or on the flop there is absolutely no way you could/should have gotten away it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    the only hands that beat u are AJ and 33 i dont see how you can possibly fold in that spot. if there wasnt a pair out there it would be alot different because then there are a lot of hands that you can lose to, but when that second 3 came and you boated up and you beat all but two possible hands, 999999999 out of 1000000000 you are going to lose every chip in your stack.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Without a raise preflop, or an all in on the flop, you would have to have a pretty sick read to get away from this hand after the turn.

Unless there was a big preflop raise, I don't see that you could have gotten away from that - just damned bad luck.

Seasoned Veteran
    Well a7 off suit is not that great if the was 3x's or more raise yes you should fold. My opinion. I the guy limped with the 33 It would be hard to get away but if he was raising large amounts there's a mountain of hands that can beat you. It, of course, always matters how the guys betting patterns were the rest of the game. If he is a lose one it would be hard to fold.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I assume it was limped ... cooler.. nothing u can do... move on

Experienced Member
    this just bad bad luck, you can't do much about it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast