Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61858.04

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    gg is the most annoying thing in the world ever its obnoxious and in the cae of freerolls especially here at po plain fuccking wrong, most of the idiots here wouldnt know a good game if it wore flashing neons and was dancing naked
    You feel this way only because you don't have manners.

PokerOwned Pro
    Another fun thing I see continually is when a player makes a good play, wins a pot, then berates the loser. I just saw azreal do this today, as a matter of fact. Like, what is the point? What is the value in pointing out what you consider to be bad play? Don't we all profit more when the idiots don't realize that they're idiots? Are we hoping that if we shame them enough, they'll study the game and get better?

It just bewilders me to no end. I once played a PO freeroll Costanza style, meaning I just did the exact opposite of what I normally would do. I was terrible, and the table did not hold back. It was pretty funny. It's like a hunter yelling at deer to be smarter, move quicker, and try harder not to get shot. I got a news flash, from those "idiots" are where profit originates. Make them welcome, compliment them on their willingness to mix it up, be impressed by their "huge balls." Trust me, they'll reward you in the long run.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHaversham View Post
    Another fun thing I see continually is when a player makes a good play, wins a pot, then berates the loser. I just saw azreal do this today, as a matter of fact. Like, what is the point? What is the value in pointing out what you consider to be bad play? Don't we all profit more when the idiots don't realize that they're idiots? Are we hoping that if we shame them enough, they'll study the game and get better?

It just bewilders me to no end. I once played a PO freeroll Costanza style, meaning I just did the exact opposite of what I normally would do. I was terrible, and the table did not hold back. It was pretty funny. It's like a hunter yelling at deer to be smarter, move quicker, and try harder not to get shot. I got a news flash, from those "idiots" are where profit originates. Make them welcome, compliment them on their willingness to mix it up, be impressed by their "huge balls." Trust me, they'll reward you in the long run.
    your 1st mistake is talking about azreal like we already didnt know that dude is one of the biggest douches on this site

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Because people are silly. And sore losers. ok.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12