Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Experienced Member
    and I happen often but stay calm and go forward

PokerOwned Veteran
    u should never go weeks on downswing... u should only have like 3 losing days a week out of 7.. just work on that game bro.. ur graph should be a steady climb.. if u got sick peaks n valleys (like i did for a good year) just keep studying.. poker is very beatable, profitable, and frustrating.... but remember this.... there will come a time.. when u will run worse, longer, than u ever thought possible , no matter how good you get.

PokerOwned Veteran
    "why am i unlucky" is deff the wrong way to look at it too man.... when i was a break even sng player (ups n downs constantly) i remember saying to myself " man this reg always has ak ! how come he always has it vs my aq etc" now i realize.. he was only showing me ak .... aka: he was only gettin it in ahead. youll get there man... there are lots of winning players, its not impossible

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thats what poker is about but u gotta find balance, win enough to stay ahead even on ur downswings, if it was all easy then everyone would be rich poker pros

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    I always have good poker days.

lol some rough comments up their...

Banned
    Thtas happening to every1 so be happy ,its not only you

I wouldn't know what it is like to be unlucky. I have been lucky my whole life. I think it is due to lots of good karma stored up.
    Maybe you need to launder your karma.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Seasoned Veteran
    hey wicked, if your so lucky why you wasting time with these free rolls, you should be rich by now dingleberrry

I don't consider freerolls a waste of time. Quite the opposite, winning something from nothing is more of a thrill!
    I am trying to make a bankroll from 0 deposit.

Does calling other people names make you feel better?

I was just kidding about the launder your karma (it was a song) but I can see by your response I hit a nerve.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12