Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66167.73

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar

Cool WHo's Your Daddy BOBCLUB57

so this guy is going for the b2b and calls an all-in shove from first to act into a small pot on a 2 3 (2 hearts) board on the 2nd hand in freeroll and I have 4d5d vs his ah9h and donk has whatever; he had shiz and i dont remember who it was. anyways bobclub hits his flush and starts berating me for calling IN POSITION with 4d5d for 110 with 2200 chips; i won the first hand of tourney. so 330 in the pot and shove for 1800, all in 2000, and im holding the flipping nuts. of course i call jackhole....

ANYWAYS, you tripled up 2nd hand of tourney in field of 20 ppl and you finish 12th? That's pathetic dude..and for b2b when its juiced up? You got the keys to the car and ran it right into the wall.

I made it through fields of 37 and 43 ppl when I went b2b. I didn't trip bobclub57....

WHO'S YOUR DADDY? WHO'S YOUR DADDY BOB???

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    bob's run for b2b starting 2nd hand with 6k + stak
    Attached Images Attached Images

PokerOwned God
    is this a tilt or brag? maybe a little of both....

It's probably both bragging and tilting lol
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Master Sergeant
    JIMMY!!!!!!! he is bragging prob.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    is this a tilt or brag? maybe a little of both....
    A little more of brag I guess..

Banned
    Another freeroller (jcolee2) analyzing a hand to make him or her self feel good, as though any single hand in a $25.00 freeroll pot means something. LOL!! Get a life idiot. Did you ever thank that maybe this person doesn't even give a rats ass about the outcome of this hand or this tourney? It's always about you isn't it? You're a joke dude.........I promise you that this particular hand you seem to have all figured out meant ZERO in the scope of a poker tournament, let alone has any meaning to anyone but you. Win a tournament or 20 for real cash and then maybe you'll have something of value to say. MORON!! LOL!!
    Last edited by lamebrane; 08-22-2011 at 04:11 PM.