Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Who says bad beats only at Carbon

Was playing freeroll at Pokerstars this morning and was dealt K,5 off on the button. All folded up to me so I called the blind of $150. Kings had been tearing up the board. SB calls and BB calls. Flop was K,5,3 diamond, spade, diamond. SB raises to $450, BB calls, so I shove $1850. SB folds, BB calls with A,3 off. Ace being a diamond. What do you know diamond, diamond runners to give him a flush......WTF

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivembig View Post
    Was playing freeroll at Pokerstars this morning and was dealt K,5 off on the button. All folded up to me so I called the blind of $150. Kings had been tearing up the board. SB calls and BB calls. Flop was K,5,3 diamond, spade, diamond. SB raises to $450, BB calls, so I shove $1850. SB folds, BB calls with A,3 off. Ace being a diamond. What do you know diamond, diamond runners to give him a flush......WTF
    It happens to all of us bro just blow it off your shoulders and keep moving ok!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned Pro
    its not bad beat its stupid call ...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    K 5 even on button is not a good call...play garbage and u get burned...right Koz u would never do that?

PokerOwned God
    yeah dude that was not a good call k5, sometimes those calls bite you in the azz for real...gl though
    Last edited by gametime74; 11-06-2011 at 11:40 AM.

[ ] Bad beat

I would not consider it a bad beat, but it does suck to limp in the bb and hit 2 pair only to lose in the end.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah....man bad beats are everywhere....I play live now 3 days a week and I get the beats, give the beats and witness the beats...same shit everywhere....I hit quads on the river and the next hand I flopped a boat and lost on the river. Game is brutal not just on Carbon.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Pokerstars is the place of bad beats, don't know where you heard that this type of things only happens at carbon poker.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Can't count the times bad beats have happened to me as well. S==t happens and then move on

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't play K,5 often. I wasn't a bad call pre flop.....you had not seen the board. Kings were hitting over and over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast