Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned God
    Happens everyday and for sure its bad luck...

Banned
    I dont really see the point in complaining about bad beats. and i doubt anyone said it just happens on carbon. It is poker, and shit happens. I am sure you have sucked out with worst hands on others, it just happens. it's the way you handle it and recover that says who you are on the felt.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    every site ive been on it happens so its part of the game deal with it
    the more u play the more u see bad beats

Quote Originally Posted by Drivembig View Post
    Was playing freeroll at Pokerstars this morning and was dealt K,5 off on the button. All folded up to me so I called the blind of $150. Kings had been tearing up the board. SB calls and BB calls. Flop was K,5,3 diamond, spade, diamond. SB raises to $450, BB calls, so I shove $1850. SB folds, BB calls with A,3 off. Ace being a diamond. What do you know diamond, diamond runners to give him a flush......WTF
    Kings had been tearing up the board??? Are you serious... and K 5 off??? I don't think anything more needs to be said... Sounds like you know what you are doing... **SIGH**
    Patience is a virtue!

I never said Badbeats were only in Carbon Poker becuase I got a bunch of it already in Pokerstars, for real yeah before I did a lot better but now it doesn't seem like I can win . LoL
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Pro
    u hit K and u lose OMG

If your gonna play trash from the button you need to raise with to run off blinds. You want the blinds not see a flop
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12