Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i,m finally havin some good tourneys runs:)

well, after gettin 2nd in one of the ladies tounreys last wekk wehn i was payin it at hero,, i switched over to LOck poker this weeek, and i got a 5th last nite in the 1k gu arenteed and tnite i got 7th in the 1250 guar,, firs ttime in long time. so goood finishes, but was so close both nites sigh LOL but i,m happy rigth now.. i got a decnt bankroll goin on lock now, for now, and plan to be realllly strict about it tooo now.Is a good th ing someone staked me there,, i think making me play a lot better actually and they watchin my bankroll now too so i have to be good at broll management now too

Yeah I wish it was the same to mee but yesterday I did cashed in PL Omaha €100 Freeroll so was quite nice that too, hope to do cash in something better this time.

Well done, how much did you won?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Master
    this month i'm planing on going big on carbon i'm starting with 120$ bankroll - let's see where I am at the and of the month :P the goal is 500$

PokerOwned Master
    btw - nice run. I hope you keep it the same, or even bigger

i cashed a 3rd one tday,, 3 cashes in a row playin thru lock poker i seem to be on a decennt run right now,,, but short of the BIG cashes i played the 3250 guarenteed,, got 34th for i think 19 dolllas was 11 dolla buy in,, but the other 2 cashes were a bout 45 and 49 dolllars each thoi won tho,..i got 2 outeres in the one tday tho on river,, but i,m still happpy tho,, as long as not losing hehe

Banned
    Sounds good, I play mainly cash games and heads up sng's, and I do well. But, I feel just so good about when I put a couple of good tournament runs. I don't play them mjuch, I do these freerols, and once in a while, play a tournament. I do not count these, but the others I do. And man, i just feel great putting a few good runs together, makes me feel great, better than any cash wins.

PokerOwned God
    good job rrickir , you're a good player , just stay patient!

#NiggasInParis

thats nice run man, keep up good work ;D

Elite PokerOwned Member
    nice makin alittle extra on your buy in is always goods.

well since this was made November of last year, update us on how things are going now.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast