Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Who is the Doyle of PO? Who is the Dwan?

Ok everyone I thought I would have some fun with a thread. Ok this is up for argument and debate of course. I just would like to say I enjoy playing all of you and its been fun getting to learn all the different styles you guys play with. So I have played a lot of games and based on table image , attitude, playing stlye, and wins. Who is your pro character comparable to PO? Im gonna throw some names out there and have some fun. Dont be offended and lets have fun with this. Doyle- Bpm?? Hellmuth-Gametime , Chan--RkktWrangler, Lsildur--Lilg, Dwan--Gimmebrew, Raymer--Prawney, Shawn Deeb-Steortex, Seidel--SeaEyes, Negreanu--MrFury, Jen Tilly and Phil Laak Poofy-Drywall if Im not mistaken that they are married. Any others please. Scotty Ngugyn-- Az Real, . I will add to this but its all in good fun. Gl all

PokerOwned Master
    im the patrik antonious btw lol

PokerOwned God
    Johnny Chan , what an honor. I will have to start saying " all you can eat baby " when I shove!

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Mine is that ball headed guy who plays like a donkey and wins!!!!!

I am not this fat turd

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I am not this fat turd

I think he means playing style. If we were going by looks that's cookies!

#NiggasInParis

if us women have to pick other women players,,, i have no idea then lol,, i play very tight, with sudden bursts of a bluff here and there ) so i dunno.. then

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    Ok everyone I thought I would have some fun with a thread. Ok this is up for argument and debate of course. I just would like to say I enjoy playing all of you and its been fun getting to learn all the different styles you guys play with. So I have played a lot of games and based on table image , attitude, playing stlye, and wins. Who is your pro character comparable to PO? Im gonna throw some names out there and have some fun. Dont be offended and lets have fun with this. Doyle- Bpm?? Hellmuth-Gametime , Chan--RkktWrangler, Lsildur--Lilg, Dwan--Gimmebrew, Raymer--Prawney, Shawn Deeb-Steortex, Seidel--SeaEyes, Negreanu--MrFury, Jen Tilly and Phil Laak*** Poofy-Drywall if Im not mistaken that they are married***. Any others please. Scotty Ngugyn-- Az Real, . I will add to this but its all in good fun. Gl all
    didn't know poofy and drywall were married, lol

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    didn't know poofy and drywall were married, lol
    i dont think th eir spouses know they married to each other either IMAOOOO

Experienced Member
    if us women have to pick other women players,,, i have no idea then lol,, i play very tight, with sudden bursts of a bluff here and there ) so i dunno.. then

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast