Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar

When you let the crooks run the Card Game what the fuck do you Expect??

Just another example of how Merge is a group of incompetent crooks who couldn't successfully complete a wet dream without somehow fucking it up. Because any company that would still serve the USA market after black friday is one of two things: 1) Incredibly, incredibly stupid or 2) Greedy bastards who live without fear of the mighty US government's legal reach. And #2 always leads back to #1 so...there ya go.

So it should come as know suprise that the brainless corpse behind Merge figured that since we changed the clocks ahead one hour what the hell....Let's just shift the times of our entire schedule ahead one hour as well. Fucking retards.

I work 9-5. But tomorrow I think I will tell my boss to blame Merge when I show up a well-rested man at 10. He will then look into my claims, realize that Merge is a fucking joke, and me by association must be a bigger fucking joke. At 10:15 I am fired from my job as senior sorter of paper clips at ACME paper clip company. Did I get cable or something????

The didn't shift their games at all....

yeah they did. the 11:40 pm 25 cent tourney is now at 12:40 am. our 12pm started at 1 pm. so poofy. love ya. but look at your watch

Seasoned Veteran
    You are right. I say it like this. If it's not dealt in a real deck of card's. Then by all means. Its just not real...lol

Quote Originally Posted by NeilZelkin View Post
    yeah they did. the 11:40 pm 25 cent tourney is now at 12:40 am. our 12pm started at 1 pm. so poofy. love ya. but look at your watch
    we changed the clocks ahead, the site kept the games the same, which means we play an hour later.....do you really not understand that?

Banned
    man when i read this it maid me smile....crazy

After several more bong hits Poofy yes I do understand your point. Either way. Do you see mine?

Quote Originally Posted by NeilZelkin View Post
    After several more bong hits Poofy yes I do understand your point. Either way. Do you see mine?
    lol yes I do, but it is really not merges fault, it is our setting the clocks, you could move to the Arizona time zone, they don't touch their clocks.

Typical CUBS FAN................................ LMAO!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

uk hasnt had its clock change yet thus everythings the same for me *go uk* however merge has never altered its times EVER not even before black friday...so umm yeh epic fail in this thread
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast