BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

When online poker Ignores odds

= )
    Attached Images Attached Images

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Both flop sets happens daily..

I really should start posting some hands I see everyday you guys would love it and complain and go off nonstop

Seasoned Veteran
    1) It's not about JUST the sets and no (if you bothered to look closer you will see everyone in the pot excluding the 3 were dealt all the sevens & tens - that's what makes it spectacular) 'online double sets don't happen daily' unless you are talking about every player who plays poker online which a 5 year old could agree with you there and assuming you can't see anyone's hole cards but yours..., No double sets do not happen every day, seeing as I play almost every day at one time or another.
    Last edited by Psychology01; 07-29-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychology01 View Post
    1) It's not about JUST the sets and no 'online double sets don't happen daily' unless you are talking about every player who plays poker online, then no kidding.yeah...
    You should see some of my hand histories from this month.. Made ether vip level I have some classic hand histories from 3 players flopping sets seen it probably 3-5 times, two sets vs flopped set, cant even count the times ive seen nut flush vs second nut flush flopped atleast 15 times.. quads vs full house on flop ive seen twice.. I can go on and on..

What you saw is very normal you just must not put in the volume daily.

Seasoned Veteran
    Everyone says they have seen this or that, the truth is people just remember the negative hands in poker and mix bad beats with negative state of mind whilst completely eradicating the thousands and thousands of non beats they have seen, set over set is a 0.7% chance so trying to pull it up as nothing and downplay this flop is insane were talking 1 in every 143 times will you experience set over set, that doesn't mean after 143 hands you will see set over set, it means every time the flop comes its a 0.7% chance...

My thread title isn't literal, but because There are two other people with the fourth 7 and 10, this flop is incredible.

There is no way you see set over set everyday, melodramatic exaggeration.
    Last edited by Psychology01; 07-29-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychology01 View Post
    Everyone says they have seen this or that, the truth is people just remember the negative hands in poker and mix bad beats with negative state of mind, set over set is a 0.7% chance so trying to pull it up as nothing and downplay this flop is insane were talking 1 in every 143 times will you experience set over set, that doesn't mean after 143 hands you will see set over set, it means every time the flop comes its a 0.7% chance...

My thread title isn't literal, but because There are two other people with the fourth 7 and 10, this flop is incredible.

There is no way you see set over set everyday, melodramatic exaggeration.
    LOL i play 5,000+ hands daily.. I see it more than once daily

Also you play 100x+ more hands per hour online so of course your going to see more action flops.. If needed Ill gladly supply hand histories just from this month over 200 mtts played and 20k+ hands at cash.

Yeah ive seen it alot also. When i first looked at this post i thought u were complaining about something else but best hand won and after i read it realized what you were talking about. Im sure i dont see it as much as MP but i do see stuff like this alot..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    ..and one time, at band camp... Aces held up. It was unbeleivable.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i thought it allways ignored the odds lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah, like said earlier, seems like a fairly normal play by play to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast