Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Knight

when the cards are against u what can do

i did ok so far today ,made alittle over 7$, the killer game was the pfn final at carbon, i was doing good (4300 in chips in 3rd), i call 400 (bb 200) with k7 of ds, it was 1 raise. 4 play. flop is k,7,4 rainbow (i have top 2 pair). the preflop raiser bet minimum, i raise the pot , 1 player behind me calls, everyone else folds, turn is a queen, im first to act i shove allin and he turns over a set of 4s, i miss filling on the river. i still have 2200 in chips. a few hands later i get dealt jacks. the man in front of me with 1200 in chips shoves allin with qj off. i call , everyone else folds. he hits a queen on flop. i come back and have 2300 in chips, get ak ,shove allin and qj off calls me. he hits q on river. this tourney was an excellent payout for top 5, 39 for first, i made nada. now just as i wrote this im in the brm at ft with 15k , get dealt kings, i raise to 2700 (bbs r 500) the next player shoves allin with queens, i call. flop is all clubs including the queen of clubs, i have the king of clubs, i still have 11 outs twice. i miss. out 1 hand later.make alousy 12 cents. and the: beats go on.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away and know when to run. You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table. There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealing's done.