Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I usually dont Tilt but cmon man WTF was that ishhhhhh

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think ur the one that played wrong, u should have not pushed with KK when there is an A.

this was not bad at all, pretty norm for these Free Rolls

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

It was preflop all in, min raise from a player, then rr from jacob, then i shove all in (PRE) it was all preflop action.. then he calls off 1700 wen the blinds r 30 with A9... I dont believe i played anything wrong man sh!t

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkAtronic View Post
    It was preflop all in, min raise from a player, then rr from jacob, then i shove all in (PRE) it was all preflop action.. then he calls off 1700 wen the blinds r 30 with A9... I dont believe i played anything wrong man sh!t
    Opps lol sorry didnt look at preflop. Ya but at the end of the day thats how carbon is with me.

Quote Originally Posted by NSS1995 View Post
    I think ur the one that played wrong, u should have not pushed with KK when there is an A.
    He shoved pre flop so there is no A.

TON is Gone.
    Your oponent had three outs for top pair going into the hand, plus three 9's (potential) in the deck, and was suited. When you go all in PRE-Flop, anything can happen.

But its gotta be the worst call ever given the circumstances.. raise.. reraise.. then i shove.. wat does he have beat with A9 given the action.. when he snap called i thought he has AA sh!t.. but then i c A fckn 9, wowsers..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkAtronic View Post
    u shoved 36BBs or so at 30/60 after a limp n potbet, a raise to 800 or so would be sufficient, then u can call his shove if he decides to or fold on the flop once the A hits if ur able to fold KK which from the over shove 3bet i doubt ud be able to.

i woulda raised him to 600 pre, and easy fold the flop.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast