Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is what is wrong with online poker

UNFUCKINGREAL.jpg

are you kidding me? What the fuck are you doing in the hand preflop in the first place????

Quote Originally Posted by crp62885 View Post
    What the fuck are you doing in the hand preflop in the first place????
    I could say that for all three hands.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Master
    Dude you're playing a freeroll lol

The KJ was in the BB and I had limped in middle... Notes on the BB say he likes to raise light, which he did... so I call.. I dont care who you are... Q-7 is an auto fold there.

PokerOwned God
    Any two cards can win, lol. Sometimes people have reads, they work. You can't wait for AA or KK all night to play a hand, have to bet on something like a 2 6 or whatever once in awhile, keep 'em on their toes.

Quote Originally Posted by crp62885 View Post
    The KJ was in the BB and I had limped in middle... Notes on the BB say he likes to raise light, which he did... so I call.. I dont care who you are... Q-7 is an auto fold there.
    Well ur not playing with intelligent poker players. Any one that calls a raise with Q7 obviously doesnt understand poker but thats what u want just not the 1 outer results lol sick beat!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    Any two cards can win, lol. Sometimes people have reads, they work. You can't wait for AA or KK all night to play a hand, have to bet on something like a 2 6 or whatever once in awhile, keep 'em on their toes.
    As any pro player will say yes any 2 can win but it doesnt mean u play any 2. Cash maybe u might raise with 2 6 but in a turny NEVER you dont even think of calling let alone raise. Now yes sometimes people have a read or even gut feelings they go with but to get aggressive with very weak hands in a turny is a very weak strat and unless running like god will be a losing player in the long run.. IDIOTS will be idiots and you cant change that just gotta hope online with its randomness (hifkinlarious joke) it doesnt reward the dumazz

PokerOwned Master
    Q7 has position and for only 90 more with 360 in the pot, it wasnt a terrible call....then he hit the flush draw on the flop. Really not that bad of a play

yeah it was terrible call no doubt about it but terrible players do that all the time and if the sites didnt reward them every so often they wouldnt be playing plain and simple.Theyd be losing money if it were just players on there..

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Lovely...just lovely.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast