Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Play the SnG double ups, you only need to finish 5 out of 10 to double up

PokerOwned God
    play within your means. only have 5 to 10% of your stack at risk each day. if your good, with rake back, ull have a steady climb. I cashed out over $215 now im at $30 again. but i play above my head a lil then go back to small stakes. If I wanted to make $ I'd stay with the soft games - $2 bounties, .60 fast fifty's, $1 dazzlers. TRY THIS: Play in 2 $2.20 bounty (250 guaranteed and I think $100 guaranteed). they pay out the top 30 to 60 players - if you cant make the top 60 - quit the game. you only win like $1.77 for last place but all u have to do is win one bounty to be positive - and its all gravy from there - free rain to donk away - no pressure of losing your stack.

the fast Fifty is great - top 20 paid - if you get aa or kk just shove u always get callers. Plsy these games til you get to $150 and play .02/.04 NL TexHol $4 max. these games are soft but wild. U may go down $40 but go back up $100. Of course this is boring for most people so hard to stick to.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    avoid the 50 cent games in my opinion, the charge 20 percent rake compared to 10 percent every other game and also i feel like the players sitting in the 50 cent sng's are usually a tougher challenge, dont know if its because their BR's have dwindled to nothing and are playing their last bit o money so they are doing their best or what it is... but i avoid them

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Small MTTS, possibly sngs and double up sngs. Dont play anything over $2. Since you seem to be running good at MTTs, just play those and avoid cash games.

Me, I would recommend you play sitngos instead of MTTs for a while. I've had lots of good luck myself lately playing $5-$7 regular and double up sitngos.

Seasoned Veteran
    Keep practicing cash tables. Learning patience on a cash table can go a long way and is the most consistent way of building a bankroll. MTT are pretty good but hard to build a bankroll off of. You will have your largest swings playing MTT then anything else and for some people its very hard to manage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12