Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61452.33

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    i tilt when when i got half my chips in a big pot and my computer loses connection...arg

right lol hate that or when a sudden storm knocks power out

PokerOwned Master
    tilt is an excuse for shitty play.. there is no tilt if you play your game.. ups and downs

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Guys playing terrible poker and can't stop winning.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddog View Post
    right lol hate that or when a sudden storm knocks power out
    That happen to me a couple weeks ago right when add on started too. I planned on adding on since it was such a large chip adjustment I felt it was worth the money. My power flashed back on I didnt make it in time to add on then I get reraised with AA flopped an A boom power goes out. Thats that crap i dont like. Living here the tree limbs fall and take out the power every week.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by cat2455 View Post
    someone who is a poor sport when he loses a hand. You will notice I said he, that is because women don't do that.
    LMAO!! you got that right Cat, these men (or should i say boys) are really poor sports
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

I don't tilt much, but it does tick me off when I end up all in with another player and they suck out some stupid card and say "thank you"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    i tilt when when i got half my chips in a big pot and my computer loses connection...arg
    LMAO!! Now that would truly tilt someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I don't tilt much, but it does tick me off when I end up all in with another player and they suck out some stupid card and say "thank you"
    Yes thats rude. Just like the other day someone told someone that went out 11th "congratulations well earn 11th you wanted it and you got it".

I think its a bit of a misconception that men are way worse sports then women. I have seen many women lose a hand and get mad, there might not be as many women being sports as men, but there also isnt as many women playing as men.

Our tourneys with like 80 people might be something like 70 men to 10 women (No idea if this is accurate), so it means if 1 woman was to be a "bad sport" about losing it would take 7 men doing the same to even make it equal.

I will concede that maybe the men are more vocal and sure there is a chance that even percentage wise they are worse sports, but the idea that only the men are assholes and the women stand on some moral high ground is pretty laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by prawney View Post
    i will concede that maybe the men are more vocal and sure there is a chance that even percentage wise they are worse sports, but the idea that only the men are assholes and the women stand on some moral high ground is pretty accurate.
    fyp
    Last edited by Poof; 08-24-2013 at 11:24 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast