Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64708.34

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disappointing Final Table Cash: Carbon $11 1k Gtd.

I placed 6th out of 165 people for a cash of $82. First place was $455. I went into the final table 3rd. I got JJ and raised SB called flop came low with possible str8, str8 draws, and flush draw. He bet out I raised and he re-raised. I laid it down waiting for a better spot but was now 3rd from last.

Was able to pick up blinds and hang in there. Then another hand became a game changer. I got KQ and folded to me in CU I should have pushed but decided to play it wimpy. the SB and BB loaded the pot and showed kk vs Aj don't you know flop came 109J. would flopped the str8 and tripled up. KQ isn't strong but according to most tourney theory with my stack position and blinds I should have pushed.

I picked up a couple small pots but eventually went out in 6th. I know I should be happy but when you do so good it is really disappointing to get so close and not make final 3 at least. Especially knowing you didn't play optimal strategy as you should have. Plus $82 is chump change compared to the top 3 pay outs in this tourney. Oh well, I should just be thankful I did so well. See everyone at the tables and as always GL.

That's still a decent finish so on that note, good game. On another note, and possibly what will help you more in the future, post some the key hands from the FT. I'm sure myself, or others here, would be willing to look at them and see if we can fine tune your game a little bit.

Good luck on the felt

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    That's still a decent finish so on that note, good game. On another note, and possibly what will help you more in the future, post some the key hands from the FT. I'm sure myself, or others here, would be willing to look at them and see if we can fine tune your game a little bit.

Good luck on the felt
    Here is the JJ hand and the KQ hand. I had approx 32-36k and villain had approx 20-25k for the JJ hand. I had approx 18k, SB had approx 111k, and BB had over 200k for KQ hand. Regardless of what the outcome was I should have pushed the KQ.
    shot.jpg
    shot2.jpg

That's to small to see anything...might just be my computer, not sure.

PokerOwned God
    nice cash though, shake it off and gl in the next game..

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    I had a disappointing FT for the 1:00 PO FR. 5 left to go 3 way action the third person calls with AJ. I flop a set of queens and they turn a straight. Probably less then 10 hands later I raise with AA get called by BB. K on the flop he shoves KQ I call. K on the turn really?? uuugh....

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Anytime you make money and not lose money is a good day. The big pay outs will come. Congrats and great job.

PokerOwned Pro
    not a bad finish. 6th is good. plus you came up on some good change.!

PokerOwned God
    Nevertheless, making a FT is always nice, grats for that.

Congratulations on your placement! I think making the final table is great. Be happy with this small win and work your way up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast