Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4/15 to now

Knight

4/15 to now

1 have made 2000$, just hit it, made 55 in last 2 days,still waiting on check from hero, need 19 more to cash out at cake, 10 more at ph, 21 more at carbon, im still broke, bills and living r killig me, going to have to cut off tv services which will save 130-140 a month.
    the surveys r way easier now , thanks zab, i appreciate the cake po tourneys, playin war now and its hard when u r playing multiple poker tables. i am dead tired,the money tourneys as of late i have only broken een in last 7 games, i hope problackbird is feeling better. i see eberretta everywhere i play. hoping this poker thing works out soon , i see so many non usa sites with great freerolls and money added ts. good luck to all see u at the felt

Well, I am also see a lot of other sites that are hosting up good tournaments, the surveys never become easy to me since those surveys are a favorite for US.

When did you make $2000?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    2,000? Wow I could use that Good luck and continued success at the tables .

PokerOwned God
    Congratulations on the cashes. Poker is fun, but I know it's difficult to really make much money on it on line.

PokerOwned God
    I'm not sure exactly why it would happen, but it could be because the loaner didn't leave any feedback. Sounds like a question for Zab.

Quote Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
    I'm not sure exactly why it would happen, but it could be because the loaner didn't leave any feedback. Sounds like a question for Zab.
    What?

Congratulations on your cashes OP.

My highest wins is over $1k in one tournament, well done for you
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Knight-Lieutenant
    dude slow down, get a job first and play poker on the side until you are confident you can win

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It's hard to find a job these days

work has been slow for me so I now do strip teases at our local nursing homes.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast