Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl

Wink well since greengiant didnt make the post i will congrats bro on that win!

one of our fellow Poers took down the 215 buyin 100k on the winning poker network congrats and spend that 20k wisely man u deserved that winz bro played fucking great and ran like god
    Last edited by lilg97; 08-11-2014 at 09:38 AM.
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Banned
    LILG, very nice of you to do this, I railed for like the last 4 hours of that tourney. It was amazing to watch. We should also congratulate RAJ27 as he made the final table of this tourney. PO represented.... Great job both of you...

well CONGRATS on the win hope you have many more you musta been on a roll the 12 grand will come in handy im sure,And congrats to raj27 for the final table show

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

congrats to raj27 too didnt notice he was ft #TeamPo!!!!!!
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Congratulations to both of you, that is quite an achievement.

thank you lilG. It was a really fun tourney and I enjoyed the rush of playing for that much money, it was a blast. I appreciate all the congrats I have gotten from my PO friends. "Anything is possible if you believe" - Greengiant

tips caps to greeny very impressive and couldnt have happened to a better person go trapper
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    thank you lilG. It was a really fun tourney and I enjoyed the rush of playing for that much money, it was a blast. I appreciate all the congrats I have gotten from my PO friends. "Anything is possible if you believe" - Greengiant
    teach me yoda! lolz

Grreeenny greeenny greeeny chants start now lolz
    Last edited by lilg97; 08-11-2014 at 01:29 PM. Reason: fuuuu lolz

PokerOwned Veteran
    I appreciate it you guys.. means a lot.. thanks for the support

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast