Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit!!

Bullshit!!

Just Bullshit!!!!!! Happens way too often. It's bullshit!!

<end rant>

22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

TON is Gone.
    Certain Players seem to get a lot of help, don't they? A couple weeks from now he will be like Turtleboooy struggling to make the first break. Merge does love to reward the n00bs that is for sure.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

This isn't about Biebs, I don't blame the player 98% of the time (2% cause sometimes it is just a blatantly poor play).

It's the dealers fault. It's the system's fault. It's the algorithm's fault. It's bullshit!!

ok NOW <rant over>
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    This isn't about Biebs, I don't blame the player 98% of the time (2% cause sometimes it is just a blatantly poor play).

It's the dealers fault. It's the system's fault. It's the algorithm's fault. It's bullshit!!

ok NOW <rant over>
    Well that's just it..... a couple weeks from now he will still be playing the same way and will NEVER hit those cards. The game seems to be stacked to make n00bs think those kind of plays are good plays. Nothing about how he played it made sense yet he got rewarded... and that happens again and again and again. I try to avoid the n00bs unless I think I have the nutz as you did and still.......
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Master
    That is what I have been complaining about on Carbon for awhile. If you are winning they keep you winning once you stop your going to be cold for awhile. The site always rivers suckouts though all the time.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    He doesn't have the stamina for that kind of bs HU...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Ive learned that most of the time when you NUT the flop ya lose.. I think i say bs alot too but usually thats fkin right before LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    That the kinds of hands I loose and laugh it off and say totally sb I never lost like that ever live but so often online hmm

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Feel better??

haha, ok that one is ridiculous. There really is no reason for him to call there unless he just gave up and didn't want to play anymore, and then God came down and bitchsmacked you.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast