Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Ultimate Cooler...

So just got knocked out in 33rd place in a 600 man tourney after leading the ENTIRE way to typical Carbon BS coolers. All in preflop AA vs 1010 flop of course has 10 lose around 3/4ths my stack, down to 30k in chips from around 130k and sitting in 1st, drop all the way to 30th... Ok great i'll deal with it...i'm playing on Carbon and have never had my Aces hold up preflop anyways so it's w/e...Few hands go by and i'm dealt KK I push and am called by AJ and low and behold an Ace pops up on the flop ending my night... 5 hours of play for $3 wooooooooo..... Sorry i'm fed up with Carbon BS if it wasn't free money i'd probably go jump off a bridge with the amount of online BS.

Sorry for the rant this shit just happens way to often late in a tourney...

PokerOwned Master
    Because the only play with AA is to go all in when you have a deep stack.If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck. It just might be a duck.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah cause im going to fold AA heads up when i'm reraised all in against me I have an 80% chance to win...

70% with the kings vs AJ too lost both bit more than a coin flip and to lose twice in succession...pretty bad cooler

PokerOwned Master
    90% of the time, there are other options on how to play a hand.

its part of poker. Everyone who plays goes through it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol dude f off I raised with AA got pushed all in and called like any sane individual would do and got sucked out on by 1010 yes I know it happens and people also get struck by lightning and eaten by sharks it still sucks when it does "happen" seeing as how the logical thing to expect when walking in a thunder storm or swimming in the ocean is that those two things wont happen...due to probabilities...

Go back to folding AA heads up cause that seems to be the best option.
    Last edited by thegman1308; 03-07-2014 at 10:49 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    keep playing for pennies boss. It's noble work you're doing.

PokerOwned Veteran
    ^coming from a guy on a site used to enter in free rolls hahaha

My KK lost to AJ the other night - there was a small raise preflop and I had 3x that raise in my stack so I pushed all-in, she called. She caught the A on the turn. I said nice catch, and she said (and apparently believed it) "Well, I had the best hand from the start".
    You just can't argue with that level of cluelessness. Just have to hope you get to be at table with them again.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Seasoned Veteran
    I am a flop floater from way back and have been 1 of those donks b4... ooops sorry to all that I donk but hey someones gotta AJ beats kk ...i mean if it was sooted Never saw a kk do that b4 ..Some people are ocd like that hahaha But 3 out of 10 times the Aj will kick ur ass and 7 you will dominate...but against that chick I'd say flip those odds smart cookies finish 1st right

Yeah it sux to have AA crushed by a 2 outer but its even worse to lose to a 3 outer next hand. If odds were odds youd think you would win at least one of those and with online it would be the second one after you lost your stack. sounds like my luck, 2 and 3 outers are the nutz online!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast