Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PO Community Service and why YOU should do it

Lets just start by saying that the point of this post is aimed at the veterans of this site, the ones who know where things are, all the functionality and how to earn points here in the quickest way possible in an effort to educate the new people who are coming in droves recently.

Here is our hero's story - 6 days ago I helped someone who wanted some pointers on how to make more PO points in a quicker time period without really spending money. To his amazement, I pointed out two areas of the site that had surveys for 900-2200 pts, and we ran through one. Took about 10 minutes, but in that time span, he earned 2200 pts - I declined to take any of the points as I think it would have defeated the purpose of actually helping someone...

Well that night, I took my whopping 3 bucks in my BCP account and made a crazy bet that hit...and 6 days later, the heater is still going at an insane rate.

So why did this happen? Did I all of a sudden become a good poker player and expert sports bettor (NOOOO)? The answer is karma - by helping someone with nothing to gain here, somehow I have been blessed with crazy degen stupid luck.

Still with me? Here is where you, the reader, comes in. We have a lot of new people that ask a lot of questions, but we have a mod staff that is answering the same thing 50-60 times a day without the help of the older members (save a few). I am asking the vets here to do their part in helping a new member FOR FREE (for the cost of a cup of coffee, you can feed a small PO child for a month) - whether it's answering questions, showing someone some trick you know, explaining a promotion, anything.

Stop reading and go do it now. Thanks.

- Riv "BY GOD BUBBA WATSON" Dee

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

thats cool and all but the fact of the matter is people are going to want points for helping. so i dont think it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3rooster View Post
    thats cool and all but the fact of the matter is people are going to want points for helping. so i dont think it will work.
    Gee Rooster thanks for shitting all over the message and missing the point completely. Well done.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Been there, done that, but karma ignores me most of the time.

I won't stop though
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

what are the requirements to be a OG Veterans here on PO?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    what a cok! Well done Riv. MORE TRIVDEEA .!.
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

It's the way it should work, WITHOUT the swearing or distain for a new member who asks simple question. (I know it's hard with some, they make your blood pressure skyrocket in 2 seconds flat.) BUT - You will find the members who don't or WON'T take any type of payment for helping because if you help out others everyone benefits from it in a small way - whether it be seeing completed offers in the ticker or having someone else to donk in a free roll.

Survey Master
    ive done tons of things for free for members here. what i have learned over the last couple years is if you help someone for free they come to expect the behavior daily. they do not try n take the time to do things on their own. alas i still help people daily and get kicked in the head eventually

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I am asking the vets here to do their part in helping a new member FOR FREE (for the cost of a cup of coffee, you can feed a small PO child for a month)
    This part made me lol,
    Nicely said riv.

PokerOwned God
    i always try to help, but far as karma, lol that shit dont apply to me...good read though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast