Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Very possible he could of put you on exactly what you had or ak. Idk though cause he is defending 23 for a 3x raise from the bb.

Quote Originally Posted by onedesperate View Post
    Very possible he could of put you on exactly what you had or ak. Idk though cause he is defending 23 for a 3x raise from the bb.
    it was soooooooted
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    it was soooooooted
    I guess. lol....I will also add though the line did look bluffy. What do you have that you never slow down even on turn? I mean even with aces I'm not taking that line......Maybe with QQ hoping he has 10.

Experienced Member
    Awful play by both of you if were being honest.. bluffing in such low stakes is suicide when you get donkeys like this who will call off with ace high or better!!

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by crozza3 View Post
    Awful play by both of you if were being honest.. bluffing in such low stakes is suicide when you get donkeys like this who will call off with ace high or better!!
    He may of defended wide......However, making a good call doesn't make him a donkey...I have made quite a few calls for most or all of my chips before when I thought I was good and had a marginal hand. Dude called so he obviously must of thought he had the best hand.........He did........so exactly other then his wide defense of his bb why would you call him a donkey?
    Last edited by onedesperate; 10-18-2013 at 10:04 AM.

PokerOwned God
    I really try not to bluff and try to wait for good hands - you have to have patience -

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    some players just never fold!! it amazes me! i had KQ the other day and dude had 55, i raised preflop and he called, the flop was KJ3 i shoved and he called with 55! and the dam river ended up being a 5! but how did he even call after that flop!! some donk mfers LOL! and it wasnt even a freeroll!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    its been done in $200 dollar buyins as well.

You both played like donks. That's why you lost the hand. You have no one to be mad at but yourself.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    no way in hell u make that call unless u seen my hand just saying mathematically impossible even vs pros
    Ego is such a killer. I know it's impossible to imagine that someone puts you on a hand and then your betting solidifies their read. Everything about every bet you make screams, "Just go away." But he doesn't. So you shove, lol. Can you not see the desperation in your play? I was actually surprised to see you not holding AK here, because that's the read I made when I read thru it. You're big-stacked, so possibly he's seen you play a few hands. It's likely his hand is live and you have the stack to double him on a whim. He hits a piece and your c-bet is scared. Could be a trap, but it's likely just another standard near-pot bet trying to bully with a stack. But the turn doesn't slow you down, nor speed you up. Did you ever bother to put him on a hand? If you had a big or small pair that missed the board, it's likely that turn slows you down. If you have a Queen, that turn likely slows you down. If you have something like AK or AJ, you're likely to fire another barrel hoping to win. And yet he lingers. So at that point it doesn't seem like you've put him on a hand at all, and clearly you haven't considered what hand he is putting you on. When you shove the river, it just feels desperate.

Of course, playing poker can be like how George Carlin describes driving: anyone going faster than you is a maniac, anyone going slower is an idiot. It never dawns on some poker players that they are telegraphing their hands, that a player may be able to make sick reads (and this one isn't even all that sick, tbh), or that they simply got outplayed. Man up. Learn from it rather than berate the "idiot," unless you enjoy explaining how an idiot owned you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast