Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knight

usa player 5 final tables in 18 hrs

1. it started late last nite at red star freeroll and i got to heads up , he had 1,300,000 in chips and i had 100 k. i shooved and doubled ,i shoved again and doubled a, i had the best hand goin in both times and he got mad and shoved allin on every hand after that. so i folded alot then caught ak and it held up and then a big pair and it held up, i had the lead. he still shoved every time and was showin junk, i get k10 spades and he shoves with 56 off , if i win this 1 its over, he sucked out took the lead and i lost about half hr later.
    2. this morning at g2gpros i win a freeroll, then on the next 1 i would have made the money but had aces cracked by qjds
    3.at red star today i got 4th
    4, at awh in 30 daily i got 2nd
    5 at hero i got 3rd in usa only 100
    the profit was 36.50 total in all the freerolls
    total now made since 4/15 is 655
    im tired as can be . the last 3 days at hero 100 i have 2 3rds and 7th(only top 3 paid)
    i still stink in money games
    on another note , its really cool at g2gpros cause on each player u can see the roi , itm , placement % and entries, i see alot of players losin money
    1 day later- took to the russians again at red star got 2nd today and actually made .60 in 2 money ts placed in 1 , and made a little at g2gpros , 8$ profit so far, just missed the 99 at hero got 11th(pays 11 to top 9) i messed that 1 up.
    Last edited by jimmyd1953; 06-23-2011 at 08:42 PM. Reason: got 2nd instead of 3rd i forgot, adda nother placement

Elite PokerOwned Member
    okay...what are the names of these sites your abbreviating? lol

Knight
    awh is a merge site, hero is a merge site g2gpros is the name of poker site and red star is a cake site
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrazon View Post
    okay...what are the names of these sites your abbreviating? lol

PokerOwned Pro
    lol

PokerOwned Master
    It is good to recognize your strengths and weaknesses. Nothing wrong hammering the freerolls. I know I had to play a few forum buyin games to withdraw money from some of my poker sites, because they wanted you to have a certain amount of rake paid at their site before a withdrawal was allowed.

Knight
    i have encountered this problem at awh , since 4/30 made 100 in the 30 daily and lost 18 in money games and still not anywhere near the vip points
    Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    It is good to recognize your strengths and weaknesses. Nothing wrong hammering the freerolls. I know I had to play a few forum buyin games to withdraw money from some of my poker sites, because they wanted you to have a certain amount of rake paid at their site before a withdrawal was allowed.

congrats on your winnings. keep the good work

Knight
    Wow, you are on quite a roll!

Knight-Lieutenant
    nice i would love to place in just one big tourney

Banned
    wtg on your freerolls wins it takes alot of time and strength to defeat freerolls keep rolling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast