Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sergeant
    that sucks pokerdemon hopefully next time you can score and get in the money after that hard work

Sergeant
    although it is impressive pokerdemon that you reached that place out of so many people

Knight
    that sucks beardown i would be really pissed if that happened to me what were you thinking about this time

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah unfortunately i have not been able to duplicate another deep run here lately

Knight-Lieutenant
    merge sites blow my nuts but i have to deal with it until our government tax our asses off lol

PokerOwned God
    yea those freerolls have really put a dent in me . i always get so close but still not a cash.

rule number one "In order to win you must first be in it" Yes it would be nice for your hand to hold once in a while but sometimes its better to attack the shorter stacks or get involved with them then to get in with a stack that can take you out.. at least that late in anyways
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

that's what I have been trying.... I will play a close to junk hand if all the chip leaders have folded and there
    aren't too many close to probably "having to go all-in"

Banned
    thats is why it is merge site biggest donks i have ever seen play there lmao

i have seen the old saying of"typical fulltiilttt suckout" has changed to "typical merge suckout" LOLOL< to me these sites are all the same like th at tho,, kinda bad yessss, but we goota deal with it so.... GL to ya

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast