Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Well another 4th and some more deep runs! practice makes improvement... now I just need to find the box with my Helmuth and P. Gordon books and bone up on some real strategies and maths.... still loving PO what a great site for poor fr players and what a bunch of characters in the chat...

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah have to agree with most of the comments here, that is pretty typical for cash game play let alone a freeroll

That's poker anywhere you play.
    To Whomever does this at the tables: Stop whining and giving advice to poor players - I don't want them getting smarter.
    Last edited by buonafide; 02-13-2014 at 05:31 PM. Reason: ambiguity error

PokerOwned Master
    Are you new to poker? Starting a thread about losing a hand, who's the real bad player there?

Did you want everyone to agree with you so you could feel better about yourself or something?

Reading this was quite the laughter

PokerOwned God
    answering this thread, my question is should he have fold with 2 pair on the flop..just asking.. i cant say he is a true donk when it was only 30 dollar blinds, but the allin by hero, would you call in the fr

Calling all-in with 2 pair after the flop isn't extremely donkish, especially when you consider I've seen people go all-in with less than a high end of a straight in such a situation at freeroll tables. A donk in a situation like that would have been calling with top or middle pair only.

He also had a shot at catching a gut shot(even if a long shot) there as well as a boat so it wasn't as bad as some calls I've seen just bad luck getting sucked out that's all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12