Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

two bcp tourneys...two final tables

played the Omaha and the later holdem tournaments tonight with the PO boys on Blackchip...made final table in Omaha and lost service...got 8th....and just got 6th in the later holdem tourney..still going..not bad

well done build up that bankroll and cya at ft soon
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned God
    congrats and gl at the tables....welcome to pokerowned

You keep playing Jack seven and I assure you that your career will be short lived. The fact that you called the 5x preflop raise with Jack 7 was just gooffy. After I saw that I marked you as a weak fish and easy mark. Just sayin'!

J7 is a beast hand. keep it up man. your doing a great jobs. i myself play 29 46 48 too. those are beast hands.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

good job!!
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Veteran
    J7 is Money!!!! Keep playing J7

J7....sometimes it works...must have worked well as stacksnack noted it as such a horrible play...did I beat you in the hand....sometimes mixing up your calling hands can be beneficial...just depends on the spot and the feel of the particular hand...I have been playing cards for a long time...been beat with much worse hands all in preflop...lol...relax friend...