Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Turned $1.10 in PokerOwned Freeroll Cash into a $109 Coupon

$1.10 to an $11 coupon, which turned into a $109 coupon.

Thanks PokerOwned!

What do you plan to play with the $109.

very nice to win big with freeroll money. good luck to whatever you play with the $109 ticket.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Great to see a positive and uplifting thread, and story about grinding up from PO. I hope you make a sweet killing on the $109 ticket.

PokerOwned Veteran
    well done--- did you do this on Carbon??
    Good luck with that $109 ticket!!!

great job and best of luck to you when playing your $109 ticket....hope you make a nice payday....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hey man u really want to flip that coupon play a 109 hu and win the 200 plus with it best chance to get a instant bankroll also looking forward to doing the same thing good luck with it just wanted u to know u can now play those hu get monies

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone!

Yes, this is on Carbon.

I still haven't decided what to do with the ticket. There's Poker Maximus, there's a heads-up match...I'm honestly not sure what to do with it. I think I'll let it settle for a couple of days to think about it. No sense rushing, ya?

Downside of PM is that I'd only have one bullet. Upside is that if I do well I can make a huge score.

Upside of heads-up is that I get a quick 200+ if I win. Downside is that at the $109 level, I'm expecting heads-up sharks and I'm not that experienced in heads-up play.

Thoughts?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    WTG, good game, hope you win with 109 ticket, sometimes i like HU but do what you have faith in
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Congrats on the ticket. I think you should take a shot at a big MTT. HU is tricky enough, I'm sure it'll be even worse at that high of a level. Since you don't have much experience with HU play, I'd say if you have any PO money left try out a couple if micro HU SNGs and see how you feel about it then. I think it's a good idea to wait a few days to decide too. I've noticed that if I use a ticket right away I'm still on the high of winning the ticket, but not usually on my A game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast