Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    grind away turk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GodzAmongKingz

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    losing alot of pts on the merge freerolls with nothing coming back in return.. ill be laying off these games, using my points for the lower risk games such as bcp , and juicy..

and im staying away from bovada i hate the anonymous player software.

anyway got work 6am tommorrow so im calling it a night , update in 2 weeks
    for the past couple weeks i have been grinding hard at the bcp tables, carbon, juicy stakes, client. this will be my last blog towards grinding, and i am putting in a full effort.
    to me putting full effort in means playing all tables possible all of the time to get maximum bankroll, quitting because you suck isnt putting full effort in imo why dont you put some points into llbs, 1v1s etc so that you dont have to make FT to get something in return and you can at least win your buy in back for the games
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Why hating the haters? They're the ones who pay you off!!!

As for going on tilt after a hit n' runner, it is kinda bad. After a major variance swing like having to folds trips over n' over, I try to play the play chips... It's quick and no fuss since most players will call any all-in attempts.

Good luck!!!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    to me putting full effort in means playing all tables possible all of the time to get maximum bankroll, quitting because you suck isnt putting full effort in imo why dont you put some points into llbs, 1v1s etc so that you dont have to make FT to get something in return and you can at least win your buy in back for the games
    because carbon games are the most expensive with the highest variance ... and i dont enjoy llb's it changes your playstyle in a wierd way.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    today is just becoming a night mare, just missed the money in two carbon freerolls.. min cashed the bcp freeroll, lost the .org game & lock 10k freeroll.. but i have made money in the bcp cash games very little.

im going to finish off today and hopefully turn it around, don't believe iv'e been playing that bad just running into alot of big hands.. last was QQ allin ran into AA

because carbon games are the most expensive with the highest variance ... and i dont enjoy llb's it changes your playstyle in a wierd way.
    also the highest value
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    also the highest value
    i disagree , the games with the lower players.. have the highest value in grinding imo

2 juicy stakes games = 1 carbon freeroll and u can easily cash in both

PokerOwned God
    i disagree , the games with the lower players.. have the highest value in grinding imo

2 juicy stakes games = 1 carbon freeroll and u can easily cash in both
    i remembering you saying to me in the past that it must be easy to cash in those po freerolls since i cash so much, not as easy as you think now, hmm..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    i remembering you saying to me in the past that it must be easy to cash in those po freerolls since i cash so much, not as easy as you think now, hmm..
    finished last month around $90 in profit.. winner of quite a few tournaments, and also finished 1 speedway car in 1st place.. wtf have u done?

stay out of my thread

Elite PokerOwned Member
    today another nightmare day started bcp grind session some hu omaha was down $7 at one point.. but i felt i was simply to good to be losing to this player and mounted a comeback, and grinded all my money back.. i left when i finished break even.. a measley 5cent profit.. in any event past few days just can't get nothing going.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast