Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: turk alert

Elite PokerOwned Member
    called clicking promotions>leaderboard not that hard.. sounds like you need a recourse in somthing called "common sense"

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    thanks for all the interest in the turk alert.. first off gametime, you got your ass handed to you and quit the table.. secondly i play +EV or whatever fucking geek term you wanna lose.. and lastly

+$5 carbon also came 4th in the rounders radio freeroll out of almost 200 players
    and up another +$17 bcp playing cash games, and tournaments.
    LOL she's the best but doesnt know what +EV means, lol man does she know how hard she is clowning herself?

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    called clicking promotions>leaderboard not that hard.. sounds like you need a recourse in somthing called "common sense"
    as has been previously mentioned, freeroll winnings on po means jack as opposed to actual winnings, its a start yeah but other than that not really lol
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

u the best worldwide poker player ever and there will never be another1 like u........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    first off i know what +EV means for
    example: it would be +EV if we stake lilturkgirl instead of PimpGameNTWUM cause pimp has $0 earnings all time next to his name

azreal $ is $ what the hell are you talking about actual winnings if you won money on the site to play poker thats the purpose of being here, also i have a very great track record of cashing out and winning money online as well..

and lastly im getting a headache from correctly mostely everybody in here , its amazing how everyone claims to be a poker expert but when im at the table with them there the ones losing all the time and then btiching

PokerOwned God
    just keep my faking name out your mouth, thats all i am saying play your game and dont worry about my money or funds..i can carfe less about you and your thread

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    just keep my faking name out your mouth, thats all i am saying play your game and dont worry about my money or funds..i can carfe less about you and your thread
    stfu no-one is talking to you, and im not worried about your whole 2 dollars go buy yourself something off the dollar menu u cheapskate

why don't you 2 get a room and relieve the tenseness

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345