Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63929.16

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: turk alert

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Turkish potatos are the bomb

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    talk to me when you make over $100 on here.. until then your truely just a nobody , thats trolling my thread.. end of story
    When I'm a somebody you think I'm gonna talk to the likes of you? No.

But yea I was kinda trolling there. You got me. Congrats on your win. I'm just sore that I can't seem to win this week, which would be perfectly fine with me except I keep making good plays and try hard.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Nice cashes Turk... keep it up. I've noticed you have been back at the tables here lately! Good luck in your future games!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    theirs some good players on this site atm, and i want to take my play a little more seriously.. so i will be saving up and playing a lil more often.. ty imma try

and flea just relax and walk away from the game for the day and handle it one session at a time.. you never want to be in a position where you feel the need to make the $ back up right away.. we all make good plays at times and dont get rewarded, but dont take that fustration out on me i didnt do nothing to you.. in fact i hope you get rewarded and keep getting it in good

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well i did a 3peat for itm finishes that included another final table finishing 3rd i really lost my composure a little bit, cause no matter what i did this lunatic to the left of me constantly got the best of me in every pot.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    I'm like 51% certain you are a female. So of course that's your view. The women care nothing else except making the cash. Too bad they usually suck at it. Nevertheless, I admire your noble views.
    what a remark! i am female and i play great tyvm! i have lots of nice cash winnings besides here at pokerowned! u need to watch what u say about females! i take great pride in my game! i play to win! point blank!! and btw, lilturk girl is a very strong poker player!! i bet she could woop u in about 10mins!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    what a remark! i am female and i play great tyvm! i have lots of nice cash winnings besides here at pokerowned! u need to watch what u say about females! i take great pride in my game! i play to win! point blank!! and btw, lilturk girl is a very strong poker player!! i bet she could woop u in about 10mins!!!
    thank you tracyrickrobby.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    ^ 112 post $0 won .. with stats like that and a name like pimpgame only thing your tricking is yourself.
    I only play on bovada, cuz there's is the only $ that is real. But there you go again, assimilating facts that have no bearing on ones opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    I'm a guy but I hate most of my gender. Most of them are evil, and good at hiding it too. Women have kind souls, but they are kind of wimps...I'm sure your a very good poker player, maybe turkgirl is too. but its fine if she isin't, nobody is good at everything, just what we practice the most.

When I said "too bad women usually suck at making money", I wasn't being sarcastic. I really wish women held more positions of power. They just don't. Surely you can agree to that.
    Last edited by MovingFlea; 10-25-2013 at 11:22 PM.
    -MovingFlea

theirs some good players on this site atm, and i want to take my play a little more seriously.. so i will be saving up and playing a lil more often.. ty imma try

and flea just relax and walk away from the game for the day and handle it one session at a time.. you never want to be in a position where you feel the need to make the $ back up right away.. we all make good plays at times and dont get rewarded, but dont take that fustration out on me i didnt do nothing to you.. in fact i hope you get rewarded and keep getting it in good
    Yea I need to relax. Today was one bad beat too many. I'm going to stop playing for real money and stick to the free rolls until I get my head straightened out. I didn't think I could tilt, but apparently I can. I just really wanted to be good at this, but there's no point if I'm not getting results.

Like you said. No point if there's no money being made. You were right.
    -MovingFlea

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast