Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62586.05

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Wink cashes so few far and between

win dribbles and lose hundreds why am i so unlucky donks suck my money is online poker rigged????

PokerOwned God
    I highly doubt it is rigged. It's probably just a bad run, everyone goes through those. It just seems like it's rigged online due to the amount of hands one plays and the speed of them. Also, be aware of the stakes ur playing. The lower the stakes, the looser the players, the higher, the better. And if it's a freeroll, expect donk play.

And as hard as it is to do, you need to analyze your own play - if you are winning dribbles and losing hundreds, it's not just other players to blame. Try to think hard about where/how you are losing the big pots. Rework your strategy.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    If this is a run over a week maybe its just an unlucky week. If your talking the past year then you really need to rethink your game. Suckouts WILL happen, about 5%-45% of the time when your ahead. Your opponents will almost NEVER be drawing dead if you can get them to put the chips in, you know what I mean? Sometimes it seems like they are drawing out too often, and that gets frustrating in the moment, but if you stick to your game and you are doing it right it will pan out in your favor in the bottom line at the end of the month.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hpappens to the best of us man! its all aout yout mental strength!!

Seasoned Veteran
    ya i know what you mean,2 hands cost me big and threw me to the rails.both hands had a str8,one was off the flop and the other on the turn, both times,first for half my stack and the second time for the rest,i lose when the other player hits a fullhouse on the river......pissed off!!!!!one maybe two outs and they hit it on the river...wish i had that kind of luck when it looks like i am dead to rights.GL at the tables

PokerOwned Master
    anybody who blames donks for losing is doing it wrong.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Nobody would worry about rigging freerolls or low stakes tourneys... Donking will get you when you call it... even your aces will get cracked donking.... try seeing your flop 99% of the time and you'll do better...

PokerOwned Pro
    no its not rigged and the donks you speak of .....look in the mirror are you really as good as you think you are?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynuts3185 View Post
    no its not rigged and the donks you speak of .....look in the mirror are you really as good as you think you are?
    This. The bad players always blame everyone and everything but themselves. Watch some videos, read some books and get a little training. Track your stats and I promise you will discover you arent close to the great player you think you are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast