Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66442.28

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Yea he's a douchebag, but he's gonna win one out of about every twenty like that. The good news is you win the other 19. And that means you need him at your table. If everyone was a good player only the house would win. That really isn't as terrible as some beats. I myself lost with a straight flush to a guy who had one out for the royal. Though before we flipped up he probably thought he could hit the nine of spades for the straight flush (which was in my hand along with the eight) or any spade for the king high flush. Alas, the ace of spades came after I had gotten him all in and he won. Still that wouldn't have qualified for a bad beat pot because he only used one hole card. Truth be told the worst beats are usually runner runners and are about a half percent odds come from behind which means there gonna happen every one in a hundred times on average in a particular situation and if your a true poker player your gonna see it happen more than once. Either way, mind your tilt, it only makes it worse and can turn a profitable player into a guy who plays good but loses money.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    That is a terrible beat. One thing it does show is that that kind of bad beat doesn't just happen online.
    yah it happenes way too often with charity tourneys
    i play alot of charity tourneys

PokerOwned Veteran
    terrible bad beat on carbon in a freeroll tourney poker is such a stressful game ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    After that bad beat i got tilted and lost my entire stack im so angry right now the poker gods are killing me right now i wish i could run as good as everybody i play against

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm playing my A game tmw in the Lock freeroll I'm taking first place and nobody is getting in my way place the donkey bet on me I'll beat all u guys ugh so tilted right now

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm gonna be the best poker player of all time i work so hard and keep getting busted by these fuggin donks who know nothing about poker sorry i just need to vent right now lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Can't wait for the tourney tmw night gonna take first and then start playing the low stakes sit n go and gonna build my BR so high I'm definitely gonna be one of the most successful players of all time i love poker and i wont stop until im the best gl to all who stand in my way your gonna need it lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    anyone see the bad beat jackpot hand? now that's a Bad Beat

Honestly the fact my chips go to someone who has ZERO chance at winning bugs me more than loses the pot in these cases.

Seasoned Veteran
    thats rough but everyone gets skrewed by the cards thats what keeps the game entertaining. if hands were unbeatable it would be pointless. the cards can do crazy stuff

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast