Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Took some heavy hits today

Took some heavy hits at the tables today. Several times I lost with a full house to a higher full house. The worst beat had to be my AK to K6...he goes all-in with K6 mind you and hits a 6 on the flop. I was like are you f*cking kidding me? Sheeesh! Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

I have some bad luck troday too. Maybe tomorrow will be better. I encountered alot of morons at my cash tables today.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Elite PokerOwned Member
    we all have bad days..just keep trying you will have better days.good luck!!!

just keep your nose to the wheel and make +EV plays

You just gotta hope that if you keep getting it in good that odds will prevail.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Just have to play low enough limits so that those dip shets shoving knowing their beat - and sucking out K4 on my AK etc... don't kill your BR or moral. Play 3 tourneys at the samne time and get your volume up - that usuaully rights the ship quicker when you play +EV hands.

Thanks all. I appreciate the words of advice and encouragement.

Seasoned Veteren
    Goodluck at the tables and I understand how that feels still never figured out how some can just call on nothing as if "what the hell just a freeroll or .20 or what ever" instead of playing poker as intended. maybe I just have a different outlook on the game. Or maybe I just need to turn donk...

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    You gotta make those calls...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Seasoned Veteren
    I guess alot of it is how much was his all in? was he suited? what position? but with all that said preflop all in on k6 doesnt make sence... I see it all the time AA beat by junk it is poker and is what it is but alot of online plays in low stakes and freerolls you will not escape these types of players

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast