Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Took second on bol $10 freeroll

It was quite a battle as the leader had 700+k and I 55k...but in just a few risky but effective hands I had gained the chip lead by about 70k or so....I picked up AK in big blind...he called and I shoved...he insta called with a4 off...I figured I just won but river come a 4..ugh left with a meager blind or two I get back up to 350k ish and then it comes crashing down...2nd is meant for me...those freerolls are battles...won $2 instead of $4....huge loss in freeroll land for sure!

PokerOwned Pro
    BetOnline has the best freerolls around. I'm bummed though because for some reason my Mac Mini doesn't support it.

PokerOwned Pro
    sucks that my mac mini wont work for me, but I really wish that had a mobile option as well. They offer mobile sports betting, so hopefully they will soon offer poker too. Fingers crossed.

I played around with that site a little bit back in the day but have not been back since unless you count FullFlush which I think is the same network. Anyway, congrats and good luck.

a lot of freerolls and I seem to not get rivered everytime I am in a hand...key to placing in the money in huge field freerolls they have for sure!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by EyegotnutZ View Post
    I seem to not get rivered everytime I am in a hand...key to placing in the money in huge field freerolls
    People still subscribe to the "poker sites are rigged" theory?

Banned
    i heard that bet online does not pay though and when they do their checks have bounced if anyone else can prove otherwise i would like to hear about it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    congrats on 2nd place though. luck is part of poker after all