Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
yep - worst time I ever had was a month on Absolute. I started looking over my shoulder thinking I was being filmed for a prank show. Lost with AA like 5x, had my sets beat by over sets4x, lost with KK to under pair all in pre flop as usual. so a dude havein 15 outs and hitting is so freakin common its sick. Try playing hyper turbos if you want to go insane. I took 3rd last period to win like $15 prize but lost like $40. Pryor to that I was up $100 so profit went down to $30ish all said and done - but now its going back up. Ive Seen my AK lost to A8 so many times I'm immune to it. Just know ur making the right decisions and it will come your way - I won $400 or so a month ago and lost 190 of it the next but its all profit and turning back around already this month,
IF you play micros or free rolls - just know ur gonna get punched in the face gtd for a week or a month and then the flood gates open if ur any good.
hyper turbos are extremely variance based. their are good regs who are on huge downswings despite playing their best.